Download Whatsapp Apk: Everyone knows how imperative it is to be in contact with people. It doesn’t matter if you are a university student and want to invite a big group of friends out for your birthday party or if you have a business and need to communicate with many providers to ask them for products for your business without spending an affluence on expensive SMS messages. That is just a trivial part of what makes Whatsapp Apk the most downloaded application in a lot of countries, with over half a billion users worldwide.
The free messaging that it offers makes it a requisite application in every smartphone these days.It is a flawless application if you want to share pictures or videos with your friends, and you can even do group chats.
You might be amazed to learn that Whatsapp is completely free for the first year of unlimited messages, multimedia and voice calling, and after that, it’s just $1 a year, a small price to pay for a fantastic, unlimited messaging service with no irritating advisements at all. In just a few years, the instant messenger application WhatsApp has developed as the worldwide leader for this type of app, being the most extensively used messaging service in the world. It provides a simple and reasonable way to keep in touch with even the most far away friends and family.
How to Download Whatsapp Apk Messenger – Free Latest version :
WhatsApp Apk Messenger is a cross-platform mobile messaging app which permits you to exchange messages without having to pay for SMS. WhatsApp Messenger is obtainable for iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Phone and Nokia and yes, those phones can all message each other! Because WhatsApp consumes the same internet data plan that you use for email and web browsing, there is no cost to message and stay in touch with your friends. In addition to basic messaging WhatsApp users can generate groups, send each other unlimited images, video, and audio media messages. WhatsApp Apk uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to message and call your friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and obtain messages, calls, photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
Know the Uses of Whatsapp Apk messenger:
- NO EXTRA FEES: WhatsApp consumes your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to message and call friends and family, so you don’t have to pay for every message or call.
- MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, and Voice Messages for free.
- WHATSAPP CALLING: Call your friends and family using WhatsApp for free, even if they’re living in another country. WhatsApp calls use your phone’s Internet connection instead of your cellular plan’s voice minutes.
- GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your friends so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
- WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send as well as receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer’s browser.
- NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There’s no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages intercontinental. Chat with your friends around the world and evade international SMS charges.
- NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why worry having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates flawlessly with your phone’s existing address book.
- ALWAYS LOGGED IN : With WhatsApp, you’re always logged in so you don’t slip messages. No more misperception about whether you’re logged in or logged out.
- QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND CONTACTS: Your address book is used to rapidly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there’s no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
- OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your current messages until the next time you use the app.
- AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and much more!
Download Whatsapp Apk Messenger:
While your cellular carrier might charge enormous fees to make international calls or send messages internationally, if has the ability at all, WhatsApp permits you to do these things for free, with no restrictions on how many messages you can send.
This makes installing Whatsapp almost obligatory for anyone who is planning on traveling abroad, or anyone who has family, friends or business contacts dispersed across the globe The way WhatsApp is capable of sending international messages and making international calls for free, is by sending them over an internet connection, instead of trusting on outdated methods like SMS or mobile 2G, 3G or 4G data.
In this way, international calls are no altered from calling someone in your city, so it’s the perfect tool to communicate with your family and friends at home while you are traveling overseas.
How you install WhatsApp will depend on what kind of phone you have since WhatsApp Apk works on just about any platform. We’ll take you through the installation process one step at a time for iPhone, Android, Blackberry and Nokia. It’s quick, easy and completely free to install.
How to Install WhatsApp Apk for iPhone:
To be capable of downloading WhatsApp, your iPhone needs to be running iOS 4.3 or higher (if not, you should be able to update your version of iOS in the iTunes App Store). You need to download and install WhatsApp just like you would for any other game or application. Go to the App Store on your iPhone and search for “WhatsApp”, and the first result would be the official version of WhatsApp. Tap on it to see more information, and then click “Install” and wait until you receive the “download complete” notification.
Installing Whatsapp for iPhone is very comparable to installing on Android. You can just go to App Store and type “Whatsapp” in the search bar, then tap “install” and wait for the application to download. Then just type your phone number and wait for the verification code, add your name and profile picture, and get chatting! One important note: Whatsapp is only harmonious with devices that have a phone number, and for that reason, it won’t work on iPad or other tablets. You can find tutorials online with workarounds for this issue, but they are a bit complicated and not certain.
Install WhatsApp Apk for Android:
If you have an Android OS phone, such as a newer Samsung smartphone, Sony, LG, HTC, etc. your version of Android OS requires being 2.1 or higher. You will find WhatsApp in the Google Play Store just like you would any other app. In the Play Store, search for “WhatsApp” and click on the first result to see details and the option to download. Then, simply click “install”, and wait for the download to finish.
It is indeed easy to download Whatsapp for Android phone. You can go to the Google Play Store and find it under applications, or you can go to the “top applications” tab. When you find it, all you have to do is tap on the “install” button to begin downloading WhatsApp to your Android. After it is installed, you just need to type your phone number and WhatsApp will send a verification code to that number. In most cases, Whatsapp will detect the code in the SMS message automatically; if not, you will need to type it manually to complete your account setup. After that, you will be asked to add your name so your contacts can find you easily, as well as a voluntary profile picture and status if you want.
Whatsapp for Blackberry:
Your BlackBerry needs to be running OS 4.7 or higher in order to provision the WhatsApp installation. You can find WhatsApp for BlackBerry World, either by searching for it under “apps” or in the “top free apps”. Either way, all you need to do is tap “download” and wait for the notification that WhatsApp has completed downloading.
Install WhatsApp for Nokia
People still hanging onto their longstanding Nokia phones (those things last forever, don’t they?) will be contented to learn that WhatsApp is supported on Nokia 40 Series and Nokia 60 Series. These would include several models of Nokia S40-Asha, Nokia S60-Symbian, S60 5th Edition and S60 3rd Edition, as well as a few older Samsung and Sony phones that use Symbian OS instead of Android.
Your version of Symbian OS ought to be either Symbian^3, Symbian Anna or Symbian Belle in order to install WhatsApp Apk, and you also need an unlimited internet data plan on your phone. There’s no real app store to download WhatsApp from, so you’ll have to use the web browser on your phone to connect directly to the download page.
If this Whatsapp download tutorial was helpful, please share it with your friends, colleagues, and relatives. And stay tuned to our page to get updates of newer versions of WhatsApp Apk and much more such apps which will make your life more comfortable and easy. 🙂