Rare are the times when Windows phones can enjoy something that iPhones don’t have. One such time was when WhatsApp came up with its WhatsApp Web feature. The feature was available of course for the Android users. But what really pissed off the iPhone users was that even Windows Phone could use this new feature. Though the Facebook-owned messenger app announced that very soon they will be launching this feature for iPhone users as well, yet iPhone users are already running out of patients.
But as the saying goes in the developer world, “Where there is a limitation, There is a hack”, something similar can be said about this feature as well. Today, we will show you, how to use WhatsApp web App for your iPhone.
How to Setup Whatsapp Web for Android, Windows PC and iOS Devices:
But before going further, let us first understand, what the feature of WhatsApp web actually does. WhatsApp web is a feature that WhatsApp provide to its (currently noniOS) users wherein they can operate the app through a web portal. In simpler terms, you can consider WhatsApp web to be and equivalent website of the app that is installed on your phone. By the help of this website, you can chat with your friends, share multimedia files, manage your WhatsApp profile and practically do anything that your mobile WhatsApp can do, provided that the app is currently active on your mobile device as well.
This feature comes really handy if you want to use the App on your laptops and PCs. The web portal is perfectly secure as it connects your mobile app using a particular QR code that you need to Scan through your phone for authenticity. Imagine, being an iPhone user and looking a Windows Phone or Android user enjoying this feature. That’s what led to the birth of a new hack for iPhones to let them operate the WhatsApp Web Login feature.
This hack or tweak is known as WhatsApp Web Enabler and is available on Cydia. This tool easily lets you add the WhatsApp web feature to your iOS device. The tool is developed by a company called iMokhles and is a real hero for the iPhone users who want to have a taste of using the WhatsApp web on their devices. So let us peep into the steps that you need to have WhatsApp Web Download Enabler on your iPhone and enjoy this amazing WhatsApp feature:
Setup Whatsapp Web App Login for iPhone, Android Devices:
- First of all, you need to download the APK for WhatsApp Web Enabler on your device.
- Next, comes the installing part, for which you need to simply run the APK file on your phone
- Once the app is installed, the next step would be to go to the settings
- Go to the App settings on your iPhone and there tap on WhatsApp Web Enabler
- On opening the settings, you will find a switch saying Enable/Disable. Choose for the Enable option now
- After this, you need to launch the WhatsApp app on your phone
- In the bottom right corner, you’ll find the settings option tapping on which, you’ll be prompted by a number of actions
- Amongst this action, you’ll find a new one saying, WhatsApp Web, just tap on it
- Next, on your PC, you need to follow the URL for WhatsApp Web
- On the page loaded, you’ll find a QR code.
- This QR code is to be scanned by the scanner that would have appeared on your iPhone after the 8th step
- That’s it, once you have successfully scanned the QR code, you can easily use your WhatsApp on this website on your PC
Now as a note of warning, you must know that the WhatsApp Web Enabler app has a few bugs that need to be rectified. One of these is to freeze your WhatsApp the moment you scan the code from your website. That said, for those who are all curious to use the WhatsApp Web feature on their iPhones, WhatsApp Web Enabler is probably the nearest similar experience that they can currently have. So, just keep your fingers crossed to get a better and rectified version of the app, or even better, a new update for WhatsApp. But till then enjoy WhatsApp web enabler and enjoy WhatsApp-ing on your PC.
Therefore, in this article we provide complete knowledge on how to Setup and login into Whatsapp Web App. Download it and enjoy the experience of unlimited chatting, Shareing pics, videos and GIF images with Whatsapp App Login Download.